Baby~Human
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby~Human

Welcome Baby Human

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pat and I are done.

Go down 
+4
Merryl
Half_Silver
farnese
BooBoo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BooBoo
Ze Babyhuman noobie
Ze Babyhuman noobie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Pat and I are done. Empty
PostSubject: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah. Basically... can I swear on this forum? Ohh well, I am because I'm depressed and upset and I just found out the other day. Sue me. So basically, Pat is a complete asshole and cheated on me with another girl he's been talking to (who was also coincidentally from AC, too) for awhile. They were just friends that talked occasionally before, and I guess within the last six to eight months just started to talk again. Anyway, it turns out he cheated on me with her over my spring break. And again in the past two weeks I've been back in Ohio for summer. I didn't even know they ever met and this whole time they had... she came to see him in NH in March, and they fucked... wow, am I a dumbass. Then he just went to OK (where she lives) to see her about a week ago... and they had sex AGAIN. And he wants me to forgive him and work this out and it was a mistake and I'm the most amazing girl in the world. He keeps calling and texting... and I'm going back on Tuesday to pick up all of my shit. I can't believe he could do this to me. And the worst part is that I had to find out from pictures on fucking MYSPACE. By going on his account to look at this girl's profile (since she has it set to private). Ew, I'm so disgusted I honestly haven't eaten much of anything in the last two days. Then he tried to lie again on top of it and I called her and we did a three way in which he admitted that they had sex... and not just once. Like four times... probably more, since he's such a lying, cheating, bastard. Ohh, but supposedly he was going to confess when I came back... hahaha. And he was saying I could even ask his other friend who he'd allegedly been talking to for the past week about telling me. Right, the friends and family who knew about her visiting the whole time (one even knew they had sex) and all knew we were engaged and just sat there and LIED and LIED to me over and over again. He thinks we're gonna get back together someday and I'll forgive him and he'll do anything to be with me, and he'll move over here and make me trust him again and win me back. I said good luck with that.

I really don't want any opinions on how I should handle this, since I already broke up with him. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it or getting back together (which I doubt will ever happen) or whatever. We were together for almost five years... and I trusted him completely and he just fucked me over in the worst way possible. The grossest part of all of this is that he even did it with her in our own bed... which I unknowingly slept in and had sex with him in after the first time. He said people make mistakes... hah... anyways, I feel really used and taken advantage of right now. I guess you guys just deserved to know since AC is how our whole relationship started. We were fucking engaged... I mean, how could he do that to me? I've been so good to him... that pig. But I can't stop caring... and I still love the him I THOUGHT I knew. Thanks for any feedback... I guess I just needed to vent...

- Chelsey

Last edited by BooBoo on Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
farnese
2D dream
2D dream
farnese

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:22 pm

halo chelsey *pounces* well things happen and move on besides plenty of people in the world not such a big deal ^.^

nice to see you again Pat and I are done. 826669
Back to top Go down
BooBoo
Ze Babyhuman noobie
Ze Babyhuman noobie

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Not such a big deal...? We were going to get married...
Back to top Go down
farnese
2D dream
2D dream
farnese

Number of posts : 646

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 pm

but all a marriage is is something to pay the county for and be paying penalty for on tax forms.
besides it happens more often anyway so it can easily be forgotten and start over where you lived before,but why listen to a nihilistic realist
Back to top Go down
Half_Silver
Babyhuman wannabe
Babyhuman wannabe
Half_Silver

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm

BooBoo wrote:
Yeah. Basically... can I swear on this forum? Ohh well, I am because I'm depressed and upset and I just found out the other day. Sue me. So basically, Pat is a complete asshole and cheated on me with another girl he's been talking to (who was also coincidentally from AC, too) for awhile. They were just friends that talked occasionally before, and I guess within the last six to eight months just started to talk again. Anyway, it turns out he cheated on me with her over my spring break. And again in the past two weeks I've been back in Ohio for summer. I didn't even know they ever met and this whole time they had... she came to see him in NH in March, and they fucked... wow, am I a dumbass. Then he just went to OK (where she lives) to see her about a week ago... and they had sex AGAIN. And he wants me to forgive him and work this out and it was a mistake and I'm the most amazing girl in the world. He keeps calling and texting... and I'm going back on Tuesday to pick up all of my shit. I can't believe he could do this to me. And the worst part is that I had to find out from pictures on fucking MYSPACE. By going on his account to look at this girl's profile (since she has it set to private). Ew, I'm so disgusted I honestly haven't eaten much of anything in the last two days. Then he tried to lie again on top of it and I called her and we did a three way in which he admitted that they had sex... and not just once. Like four times... probably more, since he's such a lying, cheating, bastard. Ohh, but supposedly he was going to confess when I came back... hahaha. And he was saying I could even ask his other friend who he'd allegedly been talking to for the past week about telling me. Right, the friends and family who knew about her visiting the whole time (one even knew they had sex) and all knew we were engaged and just sat there and LIED and LIED to me over and over again. He thinks we're gonna get back together someday and I'll forgive him and he'll do anything to be with me, and he'll move over here and make me trust him again and win me back. I said good luck with that.

I really don't want any opinions on how I should handle this, since I already broke up with him. I just wanted to see what you guys thought about it or getting back together (which I doubt will ever happen) or whatever. We were together for almost five years... and I trusted him completely and he just fucked me over in the worst way possible. The grossest part of all of this is that he even did it with her in our own bed... which I unknowingly slept in and had sex with him in after the first time. He said people make mistakes... hah... anyways, I feel really used and taken advantage of right now. I guess you guys just deserved to know since AC is how our whole relationship started. We were fucking engaged... I mean, how could he do that to me? I've been so good to him... that pig. But I can't stop caring... and I still love the him I THOUGHT I knew. Thanks for any feedback... I guess I just needed to vent...

- Chelsey

well... I can just say that u definitely did the only thing u could have done in this situation. If he seriously did all that stuff u said, then just forget about him ~ he doesn't deserve u (or anyone else for that matter)

that aside; omg OMG BOOBOO ISH BACK!!!!!!! *tackleglomps & huggles booboo* glomp
Back to top Go down
Merryl
Babyhuman love taker
Merryl

Number of posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Is this the same Pat I always called potlicker behind his back?
Cause he was like the Gestapo er something? I dunno I's confused ... is that the same guy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/merrylennium
Blondie
[H o u d i n i]
[H o u d i n i]
Blondie

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 am

Chelsey Im sorry he did that to you and you desreve better than that! You did the only thing you could do and I would stick to that and not go back.... But you do you it is your choice.

on a smaller note I missed you! Sorry I kinda dissapeared on everyone just been busy!
Back to top Go down
hi youkai
[sinner]
hi youkai

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:26 am

It's so horrible that he hurt you like he did. I can understand why you've lost your appetite; all of this would be hard enough to deal with. Hopefully time will mend your broken heart.

As for ever taking him back, most people's first reponse to taking back a cheater, is "No, never." But every situtiation is different. It will always depend on how you feel. If you feel you can never trust him again and then decide to get back together, it probably won't work since relationships are built on trust. But if you feel you can trust him again, which takes a lot of time and work on both sides, then maybe a second chance is do-able.

I always thought that when someone I loved cheated on me, I would never take them back, but the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't give a yes or a no answer to that question.

Whatever you decide, you should remember that your feelings matter first.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry Baby Doll
Babyhuman assassin
Strawberry Baby Doll

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:27 am

Honestly, I think u did the right thing. Venting is good :)

but seriously, there's no way you can ever think of getting back with a creature like that. Mistake he says? if it was a mistake then he should've left her a long time ago. plus, if u did get married, even if he says he wont do it again, u'll just live in the nightmare tht u might catch with someone else.
I only wish the best for you and make sure whatever you do, you better know tht it's the best for YOU.

Take care. :)
Back to top Go down
Bella
Ze Babyhuman noobie
Ze Babyhuman noobie
Bella

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:38 am

That sucks, Chels. I'm sorry.

I remember when I used to have a crush on Pat in my n00b days. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat and I are done.   Pat and I are done. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pat and I are done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Baby~Human :: The Corner For Advice-
Jump to: