Baby~Human
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby~Human

Welcome Baby Human

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^

Go down 
+3
Perlisaa
Danny
Harmless
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harmless
Panda Admin
Panda Admin
Harmless

Number of posts : 989
Registration date : 2008-05-28

New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Heres a list of a few shows I suggest you watch. There not complicated, and less complex, it's best for beginners. =] (below the link to anime info)

What is anime? New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 621232 click the link below New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 186839
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime

New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 452283
Anime Shows

Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Card Captors
Bleach
Trigun

Also, add anything you think I'm missing, and ask all your anime questions here.^^
Back to top Go down
https://babyhuman.darkbb.com
Danny
RPG Mod
RPG Mod
Danny

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:22 am

It is good to start with an anime with only about 26 episodes, just to get used to the Anime before watching something with like 300 epiosdes, don't you think^^ So I would reccomend you start with Trigun from the mentioned above
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Perlisaa
Bunneh admin
Bunneh admin
Perlisaa

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:35 am

WHAT IS ANIME? New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 621232

WHATS A LINK? New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 744425

New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 959678 New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 959678 New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 959678 and what? New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ 621232
Back to top Go down
https://babyhuman.darkbb.com
Kasper.
Ghost.
Kasper.

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:05 am

I also recomend the following animes> Death note, Full metal alchemist, Eureka 7 and Dragon ball Z.

And regardless of what Danny said(Love ya Danny XD), I STRONGLY RECOMEND NARUTO TO ALL WHO IS NEW TO ANIME.

[If you don't want to watch "300" episodes, you can stop watching any time you want]...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/peter_sama
Senshi75
Beloved babyhuman<3
Beloved babyhuman
Senshi75

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:00 am

I agree that Naruto is a must see.

Also, if you wish to keep things to a minimum to start out with movies like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are a good titles to pick up.
Back to top Go down
farnese
2D dream
2D dream
farnese

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:02 am

what about princess mononoke and the berserk anime nuuu
Back to top Go down
Joker
Killer Clown
Killer Clown
Joker

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Other good titles I would recommend to start off on are Read or Die, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Elfen Lied, and Tenchi Muyo.

If you want quick watches, movies from Studio Ghibli are a good watch like Kiki's Delivery Service, Princess Mononoke, and Porco Rosso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^   New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Anime? Ask your questions here ^_^
Page 1 of 1